× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

No \"Contact advertiser\" button. [SOLVED]

Mehr
12 Mai 2011 00:07 #3934

Hi all,

for people having the same problem, you can disable joomla SEF. It really causes problems. You can create a sitemap, and send it to google, as an alternative.

Regards.
Moha.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
09 Mai 2011 13:53 #3921

You can give me an FTP login (server, user, pwd) and maybe an admin access to your site so that I will be able to reinstall and test the component.

Send it by PM or email.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
08 Mai 2011 23:42 #3918

Additional info:

I have these components only:
-Akeeba Backup.
-JCE editor.
-CB 1.3 (before I had 1.4).
-Gavicks tab manager.
-Xmap.

Regards.

Mehr
08 Mai 2011 23:27 #3917

Hi DocChicago,

It\'s something desesperating. I have tried all to solve this problem, and no results by now. I have uninstalled CB 1.4, but it doesn\'t run either with CB 1.3. I have tried installing the component via FTP and via joomla installation and the result is the same. By the moment there \"contact advertiser\" and \"send private message button\" don\'t appear.

Please, I need your help with this item cause without resolving that it\'s not very useful to continue with the promotion phase.

I\'d like to give you my FTP access and try if you can help me directly from your side. I would be very thankful if you help me to resolve this problem. Actually this is the biggest problem I have.

Thanks a lot, and best regards.

Moha.

Mehr
04 Mai 2011 18:23 #3903

KISS Advertiser supports both CB (the old Community Builder) and CBE (Community Builder Enhanced) versions.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
04 Mai 2011 18:08 #3901

I\'m not sure. But I have the latest version of Community Builder. I\'ll try to uninstall and install the version before that and send you the feedback. Possibly the changes in the new version are not supported correctly by ksadvertiser component.

Could you tell me wich CB\'s version do you have in the kiss advertiser demo?

Best regards.
Moha.