× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

No \"Contact advertiser\" button. [SOLVED]

Mehr
04 Mai 2011 17:10 #3896

Is there a component installed which influences the user number? Usually the user number is used by KISS Advertiser (and Joomla) to recognize a user. If the user number is lost (for whatever reason), user related functions do not work properly.

This would also be an explanation why your users are being logged out after placing an ad.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
03 Mai 2011 17:08 #3889

Thanks for attending me.

It\'s still not working.

Actually the reply is set for all users.

I\'ve just accessed with my registred account to the ads published by you and I don\'t see any \"contact advertiser\" or \"private message\" button.

regards.
Moha.

Mehr
03 Mai 2011 16:14 #3887

Hi Mohamed,

thanks for telephone calling.

The email and private email buttons are being shown when the following applies:

1. The users access level must allow to reply to an ad
2. The user watching the ad must not be identical to the advertiser
3. The email address given must be longer than 3 characters

Did you deactivate the first item?

An example:
If you set \'Minimum access level to reply to ads\' to \'Registered users\', all anonymous users cannot reply to ads. Set the \'Minimum access level...\' to \'All\'.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
03 Mai 2011 03:23 #3885

Hi DocChicago,

I don\'t know why but I have somethig different from the version you have installed in the Demo section. Actually I don\'t have any \"contact advertiser\" and \"send private message\" buttons. It means that the user that doesn\'t want to show its contact data doesn\'t have a way to be contacted.

I\'ve been checking the component settings and no results by the moment.

Please can you help me with this new issues. I\'ve started the promotion phase so it\'s important for me to solve as soon as possible.

Best regards.

Moha.

Letzte Änderung: 12 Mai 2011 00:04 von moha87.