× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Tutorial

More
12 Jul 2016 05:38 #6799

The issues in red will not affect anything as you have the GD2 ligrary installled. In this case the other issues are obsolete.
You can change the corrency in the global settings. Click the 'Options' Button in the upper right corner of the control panel screen (on the menu bar). Here you can also adjust image sizes etc.
If images show broken links, please check the directory rights on your server. Should be 0755 for directories.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2016 21:50 #6798

1 - is there a wt to change currency from EUR to Dollar?
2 - when adding an ad, uploaded image shows broken link
3 - How to raise image size limit?

More
11 Jul 2016 20:52 #6797

I don't know what specific questions to ask. All I did was add all the Modules and Plugins. I have no Idea where to go from here. A general guidance of where to start and what order to proceed in would be needed.

Also,

Will the issues in red effect Image or Video uploads or viewing?

Attachments:

More
04 Jun 2016 10:41 #6741

Dear Stormy,

regarding your screenshot, everything seems to work after the basic install of KISS Advertiser.
Your server supports GD library (necessary for image compilation), in this case the other libraries (noted as red) are not necessary.

For Google Maps support you must install and publish the Google Maps Plugin, available here for free.

The search plugin extends the Joomla search field. If you need this, download the KISS Advertiser search plugin from our download repository. After install and publishing, you can type in a search term in the Joomla search field and the search includes all KISS Advertiser categories and classifieds.

Both plugins are not necessary to run KISS Advertiser, that's why they are not installed with the basic setup.

Unfortunately there is no special tutorial for every function. If questions should arise during the use of KISS Advertiser, please feel free to use our :) support forum.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.
Last edit: 04 Jun 2016 10:45 by DocChicago.

More
02 Jun 2016 21:20 #6740

Where is a proper tutorial for this app? Nothing seems to work for me. There also seems to be things missing.
Please help!

Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jun 2016 21:20 by stormy.