× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Categories' images

More
23 Feb 2016 11:23 #6709

I have another question. I cant change intro text. I tried to edit ini file with notepad++ but intro stays the same

You can either switch the header text off or change the text. To switch it off, simple set 'Header Text' in the main configuration to 'No'.
To change the text, click the 'Language' button in the KISS Advertiser control panel. This will lead you to the language overrides. Then search for the term 'KISS_CONFIG_WELCOMETEXT'. There you can change the text for both English and German (or whatever language is installed). If no 'KISS_CONFIG_WELCOMETEXT' is found, click on the 'New' button and create a new ressource with the key 'KISS_CONFIG_WELCOMETEXT' and the text whatever you want. After saving, the text is changed. You cannot change it in the en-GB.com_ksadvertiser.ini file because all changes in this file would be overwritten with every update.

Can I update the current version of the software to pro version or I will have to do the fresh install and lose all my categories?

You can update the current version to the PRO version at any time. Existing data will be kept. Only if you uninstall the component, the data will be lost. Updates do not change any existing data.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.