× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Ad creation page

More
08 Nov 2014 19:31 #6249

Uninstalled, reinstalled and worked okay.

Maybe the original install wasn't complete. Anyway, works now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2014 12:22 #6246

Yes, I tried it with two templates, one under the Shape Vertex framework and one under T3.

And my apologies - I left out what is probably a vital piece of info. That particular form was displaying before I loaded the sample data.

I reinstalled just in case the sample data had overwritten something vital, but this made no difference.

I tried setting to other views in the config: eg, the Simple Filing Card view, but these just error because the files aren't there in the build, eg /components/com_ksadvertiser/views/edit/tmpl/default_itemdetail2_core.php

Last edit: 08 Nov 2014 12:54 by stevemarks. Reason: Tried new config settings.

More
08 Nov 2014 10:13 #6245

Most commonly this is a template or bootstrap framework issue. Which template are you using? Have you tried it with another template, i.e. one of the default joomla templates?

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

More
07 Nov 2014 19:01 #6244

Hi all,

I've loaded ksadvertiser 2.5.06 (looks good) on to the Joomla 3 platform detailed below, with sample data.

I'm assuming existing users should be able to create ads using the default free subscription plan. However, users cannot create ads becuase the form is empty (no fields).

Here's a screenshot:

Is this a known problem with a simple fix?

Thanks

PHP Built On Linux
Database Version 5.5.35
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
PHP Version 5.3.28
Web Server Apache/2.4.9 (Unix)
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.3.6 Stable [ Ember ] 01-October-2014 02:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0

Attachments: