× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Home screen blank when add new advert

More
10 Jun 2014 22:39 #5951

Hi, I've sucessfully created adverts with a different User and the site works fine. However when I created a second advert logged in as the original User, the site blanked out as before. Maybe there is a problem with this particular user. I'll do some more testing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jun 2014 18:11 #5949

Ok, I wanted to show you what happens when I create an advert. I've now unpublished my advert and the site reappears!
Answering your question, it does not point to a subdomain.

More
10 Jun 2014 11:38 #5944

If you invoke 'www.ghanamarketonline.com' you get a blank screen. Does this domain point to a subdomain?

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

More
10 Jun 2014 01:47 #5940

Hi,

www.ghanamarketonline.com

The component is working except for the creation of new advert. When I add a new advert, the Home screen goes blank.
If I unpublish the advert, the Home screen displays as normal with the demo content.

Joomla! 2.5.18 Stable
KISS Advertiser Site Module 1.8.05 13.08.2013 Heiner Klostermann N/A 10034
KISS Itemscroller Site Module 1.8.09 13.08.2013 KISS Software N/A 10036
KSAdvertiser Administrator Component 1.8.11 14 September 2013 KISS Software - Heiner Klostermann N/A 10033

Any advice welcome.

Kind regards,

John