× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Is the use of Captcha in the frontend available

More
26 Apr 2014 13:42 #5869

An overview over the differences between the free and the PRO version gives our version history . It's about the old 1.5 version, but it is almost the same in the 1.8 version for Joomla 2.5

In the expected 2.5 version for Joomla 2.5 and 3.0 there will be more additional functions.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2014 12:07 #5868

Thank you for the quick response. I'm currently using adsmanager for our little local swapshop ad space to allow our members to buy sell or trade their items. I'm having some issues with it and the developer can't seem to find the problem with uploading pictures. So that is when I found KISS. I like the free version very much .

Can you tell me what additional features are in the Pro version?

Thank you

Jeff Harrah
Radio Greenbrier
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
26 Apr 2014 10:57 #5867

Usually captchas are not necessary as KISS Advertiser has a tabbed view which is a high obstacle for spambots. That's why captchas have been disabled with this version. In former times Google's reCaptchas were used, but they caused problems under certain circumstances.

In the next version of KISS Advertiser we will implement a better captcha solution.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

More
25 Apr 2014 14:28 #5864

I'd like to be able to use Captcha in the frontend. I'm currently testing the latest free version for Joomla 2.5.
If it is available can you tell me how to turn it on.

Thanks

Jeff Harrah