× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Kiss Advertisement Evaluation

More
17 May 2012 23:44 #4864

Your Welcome :)

Last edit: 18 May 2012 19:26 by hamildo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2012 16:29 #4863

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Es gibt genau 10 Arten von Menschen. Die, die Binärcode verstehen und die anderen.

More
16 May 2012 19:52 #4862

I tried to get on to Joomla to write an evaluation for Kiss Advertisement but was unable to do so because I was in the private space. This did not allow me to write what I wanted to say.

So here it is.
The free commponent works well enough to use but is not a preferred way to go. It still has enough to use for a site but the purchased product is better.

After installing the purchased product at first I had some problems. After getting in touch with this forum I was able to correct the issues within 24 hours. In my book this is good support and a lot better than most other places.

All the problems I have had were minor and fixable.

The Joomla evaluation gives out 5 stars as a whole for a product but I do not.

Free version 5 stars – because it is free you can not expect to have it all, you will always have issues. You have to go by the content and what the creator is trying to do.

Purchase Version 4 stars – Not a truly out of the box working modal but correcting was easy.

Support 20 stars – The support on this site is great. I have no complaints.