× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

ksadvertiser - Help to decide on purchase

More
17 Apr 2012 11:29 #4815

Hi Doug,

I\'m the developer of KISS Advertiser and I appreciate your comment that our component fits your needs.

I would like to give a comment about the support: We try to reply to any question in shortest delays in this forum or via email. If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

A word to images loading:
Usually there are no problems with image loading. KISS Advertiser saves images in a general folder for anonymous users and in special folders for registered users. The folders are created with directory rights 0755. Some servers have restrictions in directory rights, in such (rare) cases there may be some problems with image storage and display. But this is a server issue which affects all other components as well.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2012 23:11 #4814

I am new here and want to purchase ksadvertiser for a new site. I would appriciate any input.
I downloaded the free version but it has some minor issues.

1. Is the support good?
2. Does the images load propurley?
3. How do you like your purchase.

I would appreiciate any feed back. I have tested others and so far this is the best.

Thanks
Doug Hamilton :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.