× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

ksadvertiser - Help to decide on purchase

More
10 May 2012 20:26 #4834

Download the Pro Version.

1. In your Joomla backend, do a backup if you have already data in your database.
2. Install the PRO Version (no need to uninstall the old GPL version)
3. Once installed, do a data restore

Done

Es gibt genau 10 Arten von Menschen. Die, die Binärcode verstehen und die anderen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 May 2012 00:12 #4828

I just purchased the ksadvertiser. But now what do i do?

More
17 Apr 2012 20:41 #4819

This is what i am looking for.
Such as \"Ads from your site\" on Willhaben 2.

Doug Hamilton

More
17 Apr 2012 20:33 #4818

Thanks

I was looking at Willhaben 2, it is the type of configuring that i am looking for.

How is it listed in the front page? This is what i want to beable to do.

The site i am creating will be world wide and i want to beable to show the differnet regions.

Thanks

More
17 Apr 2012 20:21 #4817

For a basic overview of the functions, please see the component\'s description .

To see the additional functions of the pro version, please see the component\'s version history .

In our demo section you can see that countries, states and counties are assigned to the ads and they can be searched by these terms (In this demo we have added regional info for Germany only).

The ads can also be searched by cities, ZIP codes and other information such as circumcircle search (find all ads 50 mls from city xyz).

The component\'s header can be changed via the component\'s css file.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

More
17 Apr 2012 20:06 #4816

Thank foe the reply DocChicago

I have the free version, although it works well, i was wondering if the Pro version has more functions?

I can not find an area that tells me the difference between the two.

example.

On one of the sites demos it has a place for cities. I would want to beable to list Country, States, City and so forth.
Also can the look of the initial portal be changed. Such as the header from gray to white.

Thanks for your help.

Doug Hamilton