× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Upgrade 1.5.60 to 1.5.70

More
10 Mar 2012 11:49 #4799

Hi Michael,

once you have paid for the commercial version of KISS Advertiser, all further updates are free of charge.

The link in the backend redirects you to the appropriate version automatically. Prior to download, the file to be downloaded will be displayed so that you can easily check the version.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Mar 2012 14:24 #4796

Only recently I have installed KISS Advertiser and I am reasonably happy with the product. I have installed the commercial version.
Now when opening the \"Control Panel\" in the backend of my website, I am advised that I have installed version 1.5.60 and that version 1.5.70 is available for download. Looking at the version history I see, that in between 60 and 70 there are a number of interim versions and the total number of changes is quite impressive.

My question: When I follow the pass to the \"Download\" button to the new version 1.5.70, am I downloading the commercial version? Or am I pointed to the \"free of charge\" version? Is there any financial impact in performing the upgrade?

Thanks and Regards

Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.