× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

problems with RSS feed

More
16 Sep 2011 20:39 #4473

Hello,

I\'ve been using the commercial version of ksadvertiser for a while now and recently my client informed me he wants to have an RSS feed on the home page. So I\'ve got parts of the feed working and upgraded to the newest version but I\'ve ran into some problems.

1. Is there a way to have one feed that works for all categories or do have to use the multiple feeds?
2. My favourite market place is written on feed, is it possible to change the name that appears?
3. the date that appears on the feed is always the year 1969, have a I missed a setting or something?
4. My RSS links have stopped showing up even though RSS is enabled, is there another setting somewhere?

I am currently working on this upgrade on a testing site, the site url is: uploadtohitsmedia.com/b2btesting/

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.