× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

2 columns craiglist style: Left alignment needed.

Mehr
30 Mai 2011 18:35 #4020

Hi Doc,

this is very complicated to me, so, to make it easy, I\'ve quit the categories\'s images, and the left alignment has done the desired effect. Now I\'ll use the 3 columns craiglist style.

you can see the result here: www.videoanuntis.com

Thanks for your help.
Moha.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
28 Mai 2011 13:32 #4014

I think it is a template related issue as the table column is justified leftbound:

<td align=\"left\">

Check your template\'s css file for any \'margin\' statements in <a> element classes.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
27 Mai 2011 22:05 #4012

Hi Doc,

you can see for example the category \"Contactos\". Its subcategories are not placed in the same position as the ones from \"Vivienda\". Are a little disphased, cause it seems that position dependes on the number of characters.

The subcatgeories of each category are aligned, but the subcategories of each category aren\'t in the same position than the others.

If you don\'t see it I can send you an email with a screnshot indicating the issue.

Thanks, and best regards.
Moha.

Mehr
27 Mai 2011 16:19 #4002

I checked your site with firefox 4.0 but all categories were shown leftbound. Which category is shown in another way on your site?

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
26 Mai 2011 15:40 #3990

Hi Doc,

I\'ve decided to test the 2 columns craiglist for www.videoanuntis.com, but unfortunatelly the subcategories names from one category are not aligned as the subcategories of the other ones.

Please, could you please provide me support with this issue?

Thanks for your help, and best regards.

Moha.