× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

KSA: Don\'t show sample images

Mehr
11 Jun 2010 18:36 #1745

I have checked the admin section of your site. It is not only the KISS Advertiser images that will not show, also other images do not show which are not at all affected by KISS Advertiser. Please see the picture. I have checked the images/stories/fruit directory - these images do not show either. There is only the image text and the size displayed.

I think it is a rights problem. Please check the file and directory rights of your server. Set the rights of the <joomla-root>/images directory and all subdirectories to 0777 and immediately afterwords to 0755.

Unfortunately I cannot set the correct rights on your site, you will need an FTP client to work on the server (such as FileZilla).

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.
Anhänge:
Letzte Änderung: 11 Jun 2010 18:41 von Reservist.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
11 Jun 2010 17:16 #1742

Done.

It is always the problem with images.

If you wish, you can try at www siti-quasi-gratis com/joomla/administrator/ with user:demo and psw: demo

You can try to check, uninstall, reinstall component and sample data too... do what you wish. I\'m not able to work with this component.

Thank\'s a lot for your time and excuse me for my dummy (and english!).

Mehr
11 Jun 2010 17:03 #1741

Your site is running on a subdomain. In this case the configuration file must contain \'\' for $live-site. Please change it again to

var $live_site = \' \';

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
11 Jun 2010 16:34 #1739

Hi, I have chanced like you sad.

Now il don\'t work nothing :( like you can see in the same site adress...

Mehr
11 Jun 2010 12:41 #1731

Please check the configuration file of your Joomla installation. You find it in the <joomla-root> directory and it is named configuration.php

Check whether there is an entry which looks like this:

var $live_site = \'www.siti-quasi-gratis.com/joomla\';

If there is only
var $live_site = \' \';
please change it accordingly.

Letzte Änderung: 11 Jun 2010 12:42 von Reservist.

Mehr
11 Jun 2010 00:36 #1726

Thank\'s for answer.

Maybe I\'m not able... maybe this component isn\'t more \"user friendly\"... but it don\'t work.

Befor I was in local server under Windows and Xampp, now I have installed Joomla in remote. Backslashes are ok now, but images don\'t work (sample installer hasn\'t create images, I put in from local installation)

If you wish, you can try at www siti-quasi-gratis com/joomla with user:demo and psw: demo.

Thank\'s

Letzte Änderung: 11 Jun 2010 00:37 von Dara.