imgselector.php

Mehr
24 Mär 2011 19:34 #3730

Hi, sorry to have to re-open this, but I have the same error and tried everything which is stated in the 3-4 threads, even the german ones (luckilly I read German :-))

To re-cap: \"You don\'t have permission to access /components/com_ksadvertiser/imgselector.php on this server.\" -error when trying tupload pics both on front- and backend. Set the (picture) Dir permissions to 777, back to 755, set the /components/ks_advertizer dir to 755 all to no avail.
I have tried to see if I could find any way for me to influence the server security via CPanel, to rule out the use of the \"http://websitename.com\" restriction, but could not find anything.

All other modules needing correct rights to upload pictures work fine.

Am a little stomped at this. Try for yourself @ www.abvcstore.com and see for yourself.

Any solution would be appreciated.

Regards, Richard

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
01 Okt 2010 14:02 #2287

The main code of the image uploader is Javascript which has no access to the PHP code of the main window as PHP is executed on the server and Javascript is executed on the client. To share data between server and client, the Request string is used to export the data from the main window to the image upload window. Unfortunately one of the data is the site\'s name which is \"site=http:// ....\" If the server is configured very strictly it prohibits the loading of the window due to this fact.

We understand the provider\'s security concern, but isn\'t it a little bit paranoid? If a hacker really wants to place a virus on a site, there are more sophisticated methods than using a request string.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
01 Okt 2010 10:28 #2286

Diese Parameter übergabe hat unser Server geblockt = „site=http://“. Diese ist wol in zugammen hang mit „index.php?site=http://somesite.ch“ verwendet worden.

Grund wesshalb etwas so „harmloses“ geblockt wurde ist dieser. Viele CMS Systeme weisen Sicherheitslücken auf. Daher wird oft eine Seite inkl. Pfad zu einer Virendatei oder sonstiger Datei übergeben, damit diese hochgeladen werden kann. Dies hat dann zur folge, dass Webseiten gehackt werden und dann Viren enthalten.

Dies haben wir so unterbunden. Ich denke dass nicht jedere Server etwas in der art Blockt. Bei Hostinganbietern mit Shared Host server (wo sich mehrere Kunden darauf befinden) ist dies jedoch üblich. Evt. können Sie dies den Entwicklern mitteilen. Ohne Blockierung ist dies eine Sicherheitslücke.

Thats what I got from the Hoster - cool :-)

Mehr
30 Sep 2010 17:35 #2285

Hi Chris,

thank you for your valuable efforts. If we know the words which are blocked, we will be pleased to change the imgselector.php file.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
30 Sep 2010 16:28 #2284

I did have a contact with my provider, they told me that there were some expressions that where blocked, they took it out and it works.

Ich habe mit dem Provider gesprochen, sie meinten: Es scheint, als wäre da wirklich etwas von der Mod Secruty des Servers geblockt worden. Scheinbar hat die Komponente komische Begriffe verwendet, die geblockt wurden.

--> now it works

THANK YOU

All that have the same troubles ask your provider.

If they tell me wich words, I will post.

Mehr
30 Sep 2010 15:39 #2283

nun hab ich auch das Backend gefunden :-) hier ists gleich wie im Frontend