× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Obscure some fields when creating a new entry

More
24 Oct 2017 16:26 #7043

Hi Michy5,Yes, that's right, once purchased you can use the PRO version as long as you like, you have unlimited download right to updates, no further charges will be made, no subscriptions or member fees etc.If you update from GPL to PRO version, KISS Advertiser recognizes the CSS file changes and tries to save them, as well as configuration files etc. However, to be sure, you can save them manually. If you recognize that KISS Advertiser has installed the original CSS files, just overwrite the appropriate files with your own custom file.No, unfortunately there is no such possibility. However, if you are completely unsatisfied with the component, let us know, we find a solution.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.
Last edit: 24 Oct 2017 16:28 by DocChicago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Oct 2017 13:34 #7042

Hi Doc,
and thank you for your reply. I have 3 further questions:

1. the right possible version I need to buy is "KISS Advertiser Single Domain Classifieds Market for Joomla, unlimited license for use on one single domain.Price 40,00 EUR. No further cost." ?

2. If I buy PRO version, will I have to reinstall and reconfigure the free version? I ask that because I did some css changes and I do not want to lose them

3. Is it provided a "some days trial" of the PRO version?

Thank you for your answer.

More
24 Oct 2017 12:17 #7041

Hi Michy5,

the KISS Advertiser PRO version comes with a field management. With the field management you can set fields to be mandatory, visible, enabled etc. and even create new custom fields.

In the free GPL version, field management is not included, however you can set the field properties in the database table <prefix>_ksads_formfields. (Be careful, change database tables only if you know what you're doing).

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

More
23 Oct 2017 18:44 #7040

Hi,
as the topic says: is there a way to obscure some fields when inserting a new entry.
I.e.: I need Options fields (announcement state, price, currency, etc.) to be obscured.

Waiting for your answer.

Greetings