× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

New Version 1.5.71 available. Download

More
06 Jun 2012 19:33 #4893

It worked but now the social network does not function. The system says that the plug in for Social Network is not present.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 May 2012 16:59 #4890

The best way - and the only one ;-) is the Joomla installer. The following procedure is recommended:

1. Backup your data via the Backup function in the KISS Advertiser backend
  2. Install the newest version of KISS Advertiser (no need to uninstall the old version)
  3. Restore your data via the Restore function in the KISS Advertiser backend

If the automatic installation with the Joomla installer should fail, please see our manual installation tutorial .

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Condor

More
31 May 2012 16:11 #4889

Thanks doc.

What is the proper way to install?

More
30 May 2012 09:15 #4888

Thanks for the compliment.

Your download should work now, your customer account was not activated, maybe due to the data migration from the old site to the new one.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

More
30 May 2012 03:16 #4887

Help. I can not download the new version.

Your new site looks good.