× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

KISS GooSence x author

Mehr
27 Dez 2016 19:59 #6909

UPDATE:

Dear Walter,

we could manage to program the function according to your request. Now it is possible to assign a special adsense publisher ID to each user. The goosence module checks whether the article writer has an own publisher id. If so - and if the function is activated by the site owner - the module changes the site's publisher ID to the author's publisher ID.

In order to run this function, you must re-download the Goosence Module from our download repository.
Additionally, you must install the KISS extended user profile. Here you can set the author's publisher ID.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
25 Dez 2016 12:25 #6908

Dear Walter,

assigning the Adsense Module to each author is not possible as in Joomla modules can be assigned to menu items only. If you can manage to assign each author to a menu item, this would probably work. Would be a suitable solution with a few authors only. If you have a big number of authors, it would not make sense to assign a menu item to each author.

We consider to think about a programming solution how to assign different adsense codes to the module, dependant of the article's author currently displayed. I guess that's not that easy. :dry:

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
24 Dez 2016 16:39 #6907

Dear Sirs,

I can attach the module to each author?
I would like to use the module for each author and his adsense code so that everyone earns according to the articles that he writes
It is possible?

with best regards

Walter