× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Payment Options

More
23 Jul 2015 13:03 #6439

Maybe there's an orphaned entry in the database upon installation. We will check it. With the next version, this should be fixed.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lowket

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jul 2015 12:57 #6436

Thank you, but:

i only have PayPal in Payment Systems, and in frontend it also gives Skrill and RBS as payment options.

Attachments:

More
23 Jul 2015 12:54 #6435

In the control panel, select 'Payment Systems'.
From the list of payment systems, deactivate the unwanted payment systems.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

More
21 Jul 2015 12:46 #6432

Hi,

i have installed KISS Advertiser 2.5.09 on Joomla 3.4.3
Everything works great, but:

in account tab for payment plans, i want to remove the standard Skrill and RBS payment logo's and options.

How can i do that?

Many thanks.

Attachments: