× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

No \"Contact advertiser\" button. [SOLVED]

More
13 Apr 2013 10:50 #5344

On my site www.allmywheels.co.nr in the classifieds i setup a test ad, in that ad you will see that the entire contact tab is gone, i have boxnumber ads "off" and hide my address is "on" and no contact tab at all, so the send private message and stuff does not show up

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Apr 2013 10:45 #5342

If boxnumber ad is activated, the address and other information will not show up nor the google map if activated. Furthermore, the ad will not be found when searched by location.

If 'show address' is set to 'no', the address will not be shown, but other information will (such as user name) and the ad will be found by location search if boxnumber ad is NOT activated.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

More
13 Apr 2013 09:46 #5339

I have noticed that if a user set their ads to "hide address" the entire contact tab does NOT show. This could very well be why you cant see the private message links. Enable to show address and make sure to disable the boxnumber ads so that your address shows in the contact tab and the private message links should show up now.

This is why i made a post to find out how to hack the code so that hide address ONLY hides address and nothing else it should only hide address, city, state and zip code anyways i mean if you wanted to be completely anonymous you would select the boxnumber ad right? It makes no sense to me.

More
24 May 2011 13:50 #3979

Hallo Ralle,

unter bestimmten Umständen wurde der Kontakt-Button nicht angezeigt. Wir haben das geändert. Überprüfe mal, ob du die neueste Version im Einsatz hast, falls nicht, lade sie noch einmal herunter und installiere sie neu.

(Die neuere Version erkennt man bei gleichen Versionsnummern am Update Datum).

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

More
21 May 2011 01:36 #3974

Moin,

Ich habe das gleiche Problem, der Kontaktbutton wird nicht angezeigt bei allen Anzeigen gleich. Ich wundere mich schon das ich nicht verkauft kriege. :dry:

Alles ist gut was man gerne tut, egal ob hyperventilierend oder ausgeruht.

More
12 May 2011 16:39 #3937

Even better is installing the XMAP extension which creates a sitemap tree which can be read by the Google robots visiting your site. There is an xmap extension for KISS Advertiser which includes the ads into that sitemap.