× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

can i delete the video tab?

More
03 Jan 2011 20:50 #3108

Thank you verry much :cheer: DocChicago . I changed it and it works perfectly...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jan 2011 20:28 #3107

In the ads plan (AKA \'model\') configuration you can set the function \'video allowed\' to \'no\'. Then the video tab is no longer shown for users who belong to this model. You should set the at least the free account (default model) to \'no videos\' in order to prevent anonymous users from seeing the video tab.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

More
03 Jan 2011 18:39 #3103

Does anybody know if it is possible? If not, maybe it is a idea to make it as a choice in the future. :D

More
31 Dec 2010 09:52 #3070

Hello,

I was wondering if i could delete the video tab completely? I\'ve unchecked the possibility but when a customer makes a new ad the videotab is still visible. For me it would be perfect if people didn\'t see that at all. Is this possiblle?

Thanks and for all the people who read this......... Happy new year :silly: