Addresses after installing USA extension

More
03 Nov 2020 12:58 #7307

The select boxes 'Country', 'State' and 'District' interact with each other. When you select the country, the select box 'State' is filled with the appropriate data, so does the box 'State' which is filled with the collection of districts after being clicked.

That's why all select boxes are necessary if you want to use the regional info function.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Oct 2020 14:12 #7305

Never mind. The problem was that I had removed the option for "Country" from the form. Since this is going to be only very regional in the US, actually listing the country didn't seem necessary. This is working fine now.

More
29 Oct 2020 01:12 #7303

I have installed the USA extension, (This extension downloads and installs the federal states and their administration units (Districts) for the United States of America).

I don't see any information for this on the Users "Contact" page under States or County. Is this what it was supposed to install?

I checked the database and the information is there, it just doesn't show up in the front end.

Advise please?

Last edit: 29 Oct 2020 14:13 by crocodile.